R.S.C. Law Group is committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure.
We will never release information about our customers or business partners to any other person or organisation for marketing purposes unless we have your permission to do so.
We may update this policy, so please check this page from time to time to make sure that you're happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28 Feb 2014.
Any personal information you supply to R.S.C. Law Group via this website www.montereydivorcelawgroup.com (and by other means) will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other legislation intended to protect your personal information and privacy. If we hold information about you, we'll only use this for the purposes you've agreed to.
You have the right to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you, if you believe that any of the information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know as soon as possible. To provide a copy of this information we will ask you for a small fee.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website we may collect the following information from you:
1. Name, Phone, Address, contact information including email address
2. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
3. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
When submitting online request, the application form declaration and notices will explain how we use the information collected.
If you communicate with us by email, we may keep your email, together with your email address and our reply, for our business records. We give the same protection to our electronic communications as we do to information we receive by post or phone.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. We may periodically send promotional emails about news or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, unless you state otherwise.
2. We may use the information we collect for analytical purposes, and to assist us in improving our processes and services.
We will not pass your contact details to anyone else without your prior consent.
ONLINE REQUEST FOR SERVICES
We collect personal information from the online Request process. This is so we can identify general customer trends, improve our service to you and also where relevant, communicate with you.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent or trade your personal information to others. We may give general statistics about our customers, sales, and related site information to other companies however these statistics will not include any information that personally identifies you, unless we have said otherwise in this policy.